You’ve completed your online coursework for your Pro BA and now you want to gain experience to certify with PBI? Join us for 15 weeks of just 45 days on call to gain five labor experiences with 10+ participating midwifery practices across the Anchorage and Mat-Su regions and become a Certified Professional Birth Assistant. This is a learning experience + working interview – these midwives need assistants and they chose PBI to help them get the best.
If you have not completed a birth assistant training yet, lear more about our Pro BA Program.
In addition to the access to our full online, 60+ hour professional curriculum our students will all receive:
- 4 day skills weekend to master IVs NRP BLS charting obtaining maternal, fetal, and newborn vital signs, and all the skills you’ll use in routine and complication care management (see product sales page for AKBE and PROBA)
- Certifications: NRP, BLS
- 15 weeks access to student on call calendar
- 5 paid student labor experiences with local midwives
- Monthly office hours to check in, process birth experiences, and get your dossier for hire dialed in for graduation.
- Must have Pro BA Program complete by day before start date of cohort to apply/register.
We offer 2 payment options to meet the needs of our students.
Full Price – $2,500
6 Payments of $500
2023 Winter Cohort
2023 Summer Cohort
(out of Towner’s, 8 weeks)
2023 Fall Cohort
Interested in hands-on skills training?
Complete the form below if you are interested in enrolling in an upcoming cohort.